Hundreds of thousands of young people preparing for competitive examinations in Rajasthan will be relieved to apply for government jobs. Now, there will be no hassle of filling in repeated forms or checking documents, the government is launching a one-stop registration portal. Know the full process.
It will be necessary for each candidate to register on the portal for a single registration. The portal is being prepared by the government of Rajasthan in which students can upload their documents. After that, verification of documents of young people can be done in all government departments of Rajasthan.
This initiative of the Department of Information and Technology aims to simplify the verification and application process. Their verification process will be automated through DigiLocker and the document verification engine. The Department of Information and Technology has prepared a comprehensive mechanism for this purpose.
For this, students will be given a unique registration number based on their Aadhar card. They will be able to download school, college and other diplomas. Students will also be required to upload self-attested documents to the single registration portal. Along with this, students will also have the opportunity to update their documents. The online portal will soon be launched for students.
Students will also be eligible for the recruitment process
As part of the single document registration process, students will also be able to participate in the recruitment process. On this portal launched by the government of Rajasthan, students will be able to verify the documents of all recruitments taking place in the state. Verification will be based on documents uploaded to the portal. They will receive a posting based on these documents. Considering this, if anyone uploads bogus or bogus documents then legal action will be taken against them as well.
What is the procedure for registering?
For this, a process must be followed by visiting the recruitment portal. All information must be filled in carefully.
Aadhaar number, Jan Aadhaar number will need to be filled. This will help identify whether the candidate is from Rajasthan or from outside. Applicants need to fill in general information such as name, father name, email id and mobile number. Address related data will be auto filled with Jan Aadhar or Aadhar number.
Step 2 Qualification Details
In this, the complete details of education qualification like 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation/Diploma will have to be filled. The grades, the name of the university or council, the roll number, its details like the passing year will also need to be filled.
After completing this process, if the data is filled in correctly, automatic verification will be possible. The single entry will not be submitted even if a single detail does not match.
What would be the benefits?
- The student will not have to fill in the data again and again when applying when the position becomes available. The data for the one-time registration will be uploaded automatically.
- After uploading the documents on the portal, students will be able to complete the forms for RPSC, Rajasthan Staff Selection Board as well as all state recruitments without any hassle. No need to carry over and over again the score sheet, address, aadhaar number etc. None of their details will have to be filled in manually either.
- When you fill in the form on the recruitment portal, all address data will be filled in automatically after clicking on One-time registration.
- Even after being selected, you will not have to travel for document verification. Thanks to the document verification engine, the documents will be verified in a single process from any institute, regardless of the degree you have obtained.
- If there is a dispute regarding the document during a recruitment, it will be resolved quickly by matching the hard copy with the documents provided during the one-time registration.