Tax Commission press release
BOISE, Idaho – June 2, 2022 – Want a job where you can make a difference? Idaho State is hosting a free job fair June 8 on its campus at 11321 W. Chinden Blvd. between Five Mile and Cloverdale. The fair runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and includes representatives from 19 state agencies.
The state recruits for a wide range of positions in Treasure Valley and throughout the state. Over 200 jobs are available in Treasure Valley alone. Job openings range from professional to administrative, technical to medical, and law enforcement to skilled trades. Bring your resume to help you apply. On-site interviews will be available for some positions.
The state offers competitive benefits, including paid sick and vacation leave programs, pension and optional 401k, 11 paid vacations per year, affordable medical insurance, and paid parental leave.
Other fair highlights include Big Jud’s food truck, WOW Country live stream to give away free tickets to the Boise Music Festival, a snow plow simulator and a police cruiser of the State of Idaho.
Visit dhr.idaho.gov/jobfair for more information.
Participating state agencies include:
- Idaho Department of Administration
- Idaho Department of Correction
- Idaho Department of Environmental Quality
- Idaho Department of Health and Wellness
- Idaho Department of Juvenile Corrections
- Idaho Department of Labor
- Idaho Department of Lands
- Idaho Department of Water Resources
- Idaho Division of Human Resources
- Idaho Business and Professional Licensing Division
- Idaho Division of Veterans Services
- Idaho Vocational Rehabilitation Division
- Idaho Industrial Commission
- Idaho Public Television
- Idaho State Department of Agriculture
- Idaho State Liquor Division
- Idaho State Police
- Idaho State Tax Commission
- Idaho Department of Transportation
Published on 06-02-2022
tax pros Press release general